Course Duration: Three Days
This three-day training program offers a thorough overview of asset management and the ISO 55001 Standard. The CAMA Course provides the asset management knowledge to enable course participants perform the role of an auditor/assessor and undertake activities as a member of a team of auditors/assessors.
The role of an asset management system auditor/assessor is to:
- Provide strategic knowledge from multiple disciplines and organizations to interpret integrated and diverse processes and systems;
- Evaluate technical and non-technical aspects of an organisation’s asset management system; and
- Interrogate and interpret a wide range of documents, systems and personnel.
The tasks and activities to perform this role include:
- Identifying the symptoms and understand the benefits of integrated asset management processes and systems.
- Understanding how organisational elements relate to the requirements of an asset management system;
- Demonstrating a comprehension of asset management as a set of integrated technical and financial risk-based processes;
- Communicating with managers and resources.