The Essential Knowledge to become a Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) Course is designed to familiarize participants with what constitutes an ISO 55001 compliant asset managed environment and to support their knowledge and comprehension to undertake the CAMA exam. A Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) has the minimum knowledge in asset management required by the Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM) to audit or assess an Asset Management system to the requirements of ISO 55001.
The CAMA training programme explores asset management practice within the context of an ISO55001 Asset Management System and how together, these drive and support an organisation’s ability to meet its objectives and deliver value to customers and stakeholders.
- To support the achievement of business needs, asset management must integrate technical and financial tools & decision-making processes.
- Asset management requires auditable and transparent decision making.
- Decision-making is fact based, where alternative solutions are evaluated using risk based methodologies.
- Asset management requires the development of a supporting leadership style and organizational culture.
• Improved business outcomes are achieved by enhancing asset management maturity.
The Essential Knowledge to become a Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) course is delivered as a 3 day workshop that provides the asset management knowledge to enable participants to improve their business. This workshop provides a structured learning approach that will enable participants to:
- Learn the asset management knowledge required by the GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO auditor/assessor.
- Develop Defensible Maintenance Budgets.
- Understand the business benefits of an integrated suite of technical and financial asset management decision-making processes.
- Develop an integrated suite of processes that develop Defensible Maintenance Budgets.
- Understand how organizational elements can support an asset management system and improve business outcomes.