Course Length: 4 half days (16 hours)
Course Timing: Each day will commence at 0900 AEST.
Course Summary: This online facilitated training program offers a thorough overview of asset management and the ISO 55001 Standard. The Essential AM Knowledge Course provides the asset management knowledge to enable course participants to implement an Asset Management Improvement Program in their business, and move that business towards complying with the requirements of the ISO 55001 Standard.
Online Facilitated Essential Knowledge For Asset Management Professionals Course Content:
Webinar based facilitated workshop contents:
- Fundamentals of Asset Management;
- Introduction to Asset Management Systems;
- ISO 55001 Asset Management System Requirements:
- Overall approach,
- Asset Owner requirements, and
- Other requirements.
- ISO 55001 Asset Management System required Artefacts:
- Asset Management Policy,
- Strategic Asset Management Plan,
- Asset Management Plans, and
- Other relevant but subordinate artefacts.
- Asset Management Objectives – overview
- Strategic Asset Management Plan content including:
- Asset Management Objectives,
- Requirements for the Asset Management System (AMS), and
- Requirements for Asset Management Plans (AMPs).
- Strategic Asset Management Plan development;
- Asset Management Objectives development;
- Asset Management Plan development;
- Financial Management Plan (CAPEX and OPEX) development; and
- Development of other important but sub-ordinate management plans, including:
- System Engineering Management Plan,
- Configuration Management Plan,
- Safety Management Plan, and
- Maintenance Plan
- Leadership and Culture; and
- Continual Improvement.