Course Duration: Two Days
This interactive workshop is designed specifically for organisations who are grappling with the implementation of ISO55000 standards across their organisation. The focus is on equipping participants with the insight and strategies necessary to lead this change, develop appropriate means of monitoring success, and create engagement at all levels of the organisation.
The two days will work through the process logically, breaking apart each step and giving participants the opportunity to explore their own organisation’s problems and develop practical solutions to accelerate the roll out.
Course participants will learn Accelerating ISO55000 Compliance for Integrated Asset Management, including how to:
- Identifying Core Business Goals for the Implementation of ISO55000;
- Forming an Action Plan for the Rollout of New Standards;
- Leading Transformation Change;
- Driving Asset Efficiency through Effective Design and Contracting Measures;
- Costing and Financing to Maximise Asset ROI;
- Frameworks to Drive Compliance after ISO55000 Implementation;
- Learning from Asset Failures;
- Developing a Plan to Accelerate ISO55000 Implementation;