Course Duration: Three Days
This three-day training program offers a thorough overview of asset management and the ISO 55001 Standard. The Essential AM Knowledge Course provides the asset management knowledge to enable course participants to implement an Asset Management Improvement Program in their business, and move that business towards complying with the requirements of the ISO 55001 Standard.
Course participants will learn the Fundamentals of Asset Management and the requirements of the ISO 55001 Standard, including how to:
- Analyse business needs and identify Asset Management Objectives;
- Develop the core requirements for a Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP), including the capability to deliver plans that achieve the desired balance of cost, risk and performance;
- Develop the core requirements for an Asset Management Plan (AMP);
- Apply risk based, data driven analytical processes to develop an AMP (defensible maintenance, operations, spares etc) using processes such as:
- Failure Mode Effect Analyses (FMECA);
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM;
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA);
- Task Analysis/Packaging; and
- Identify the impact of human error (workplace culture).